Opinions vary about Can-Am Spyders. Two wheel motorcyclists sometimes look at them suspiciously. Hard core Harley Davidson riders smirk. Spyder owners are religiously devoted. Say what you will about the bikes, BRP (Bombardier Recreational Products i.e. SeaDoo), the Canadian manufacturers of the three wheeled cycles, is a class act.
In February at Daytona Beach Bike Week, BRP threw a free dinner for Can-Am owners and arranged for them to ride laps around the Daytona Speedway track. That was awesome!
This weekend, in Maggie valley, NC, BRP is hosting Spyder Owners Weekend and over 1300 owners registered and showed up at the 3-4 day event. The company…
- Hosted numerous rides throughout the area including Tail of the Dragon
- FREE live entertainment on stage
- FREE entry in the Customization competition
- FREE meals for the owners and their guests (prime rib on Thursday)
- FREE entry in the Wheels Through Time Museum and a…
- FREE $30 Exxon gas cards for each owner
Let’s see Harley Davidson do this. HD would probably charge $100 per bike. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that registration for the Can-Am event was FREE?